Sunday, October 4, 2009

Seashell Mirror

I'm back from the beach now...boy I sure did have a wonderful week at the condo with my hubby...peaceful week...lots of beautiful weather (perfect temps) love this time of year...some work...and some projects around the condo. We bought this condo six years ago, it came completely furnished and over the years I have replaced most of the furniture and accessories...but I still had this UGLY white plastic mirror...I had plans to add seashells to it or replace it...six years later I finally did it...I added some seashells from my collection and here it is! I was very pleased with how it turned out...sure wish that I had done this sooner...oh well. I have some beautiful pics to share with you from my week here...so stay tuned!

Blessings,
Linda

My collection from our beautiful beaches here in Alabama.


I wasn't kidding..."UGLY" white plastic!

Wow...she sure looks a lot better!

I will be joining the following parties...please be sure to check out all the AWESOME DIY projects...you might just get an amazing idea!



Making


14 comments:

Alicia said...

Very lovely. You did a good job arranging those shells. Welcome back!

Heidi said...

looks great!

deb said...

So glad you had a great week! The mirror looks fantastic!! Lovely shells
*hugs*deb

Janna said...

your mirror looks really good!

Jane said...

Great transformation on the mirror....looks beautiful!
Jane

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I have the very same 'ugly' white plastic mirror. What an idea!

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

That mirror looks fabulous now! Very decorator!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

HI, Linda, thanks for stopping by! You really made that mirror look a whole lot better. Love those seashells & how lucky you are to be living on the coast.

Jane B. said...

Hey Linda, thanks for stopping by Frugalicious Friday! What a great sea shell mirror, I just love that coastal vibe! Hope you'll join in the fun this Friday, I'd love to see more of your fabulou finds!

Jane @ Finding Fabulous

Southern Fried Gal said...

Looks great!

Jen said...

Love it!! I have a few of my own. It just make a frame look that much better! Looks great.

undomestic mama said...

Great mirror! I did a small picture frame with my shells from Mrxico.

Delightful Dwelling said...

How neat, I love it! Your beach photos are gorgeous.

Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

Perfect for a beach condo.. nice work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails