Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday No.86...A BIG Announcement Coming Up

Well hello ladies...as I sit here enjoying this beautiful view of our gulf coast beaches here in Alabama...I have made a HUGE decision that will change my life just a tad, but you will need to come back later this week to find out what I have up my sleeve...so please be sure to check back in to hear my BIG NEWS!!! If you would like to share with us what you think that I'm up to...please let's hear it...now this sounds like a lot of fun! I always love spending time here at our beach condo during the fall season...perfect temps and fewer people...just a little more private her at our complex.  I forgot my camera and disc, so I don't have any pics of some of my latest THRIFTY finds...sorry, but I do have a few wonderful features from last weeks party that y'all will just love. I'm so glad that you have come by to see what's up here and I look forward to seeing what you have to share with us this week. If you would like to be featured here at Coastal Charm, then you must have my party button or my blog name (with a link back to my blog) somewhere on your post...just sayin'! Okay now it's time to show us whatcha got!!!
                                      Blessings,
                                         Linda
                                     CHEAP CHIC HOME
                             ASH TREE and COTTAGE
                              TAMMY LOVES DISHES
                              BACKWOODS COTTAGE
                                     WHITE WHIMSY
                                  REVISIONARY LIFE
                                    CUSTOM COMFORTS
                                    I'M SHARON WITH YOU

****Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****

1 Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post where it is easy for others to find it...the more people at the party...the more fun we will all have here.

2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store. Also you can share any thrifty DIY projects...love seeing what y'all can make on a dime!

3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends. I would love for you to add yourself as a follower if you haven't already and please let me know, I love to know when I have a new friend. I appreciate all your comments, they really make my day.













39 comments:

d e l i g h t said...

Have no idea what you are up to but can hardly wait to find out!!! Thanks so much for hosting! Happy Halloween!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda, Just linked up and I appreciate you hosting. Are you going back into the antique business? I can't wait to hear your news.
Hugs,
Sherry

Judy said...

well, you've got me stumped on this one...please don't make us wait too long to hear your big news!

judy

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting, Linda! Not sure what you have going on, but I hope it will be fun! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

Brandi said...

Hi Linda! I can't wait to hear your exciting news! Thanks so much for hosting!

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Great features Linda! Thanks so much for hosting the party. Looking forward to your news!

Have a Happy Halloween!
Pam

Paulette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Great features Linda. Can't wait to find out what you are up to! Happy Halloween!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks for hosting Linda. I can't wait to here the big news!! Martina

Decor & Harmony said...

Thanks for hosting I finally got to the party early :) I'm usually way at the bottom. Looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to. Looking forward to hearing your "big news."

Debra@CommonGround said...

Looking forward to hear what you're going to do! Just linked up, thanks for the party, Linda! xo

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Please don't keep the announcement too long. Dying of anticipation here.

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

debbie--http://refreshrestyle.com/ said...

Thanks for hosting! Life changing, hum, I don't know...hurry and tell us! Have a great day!
Debbie

Revi said...

Hi Linda! Thanks so much for featuring my lamp shade this week! I always enjoy visiting your party. :)
-Revi

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Well, you are just a little tease today! Maybe you are opening a booth somewhere! Can't wait to hear!

Enjoy your time on the Coast!

Lou Cinda :)

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

I'm looking forward to the big news too! Are you going to be in a magazine? On TV? Sad I don't have anything to link up today. Maybe next week!

Gail said...

Hi Linda, my guess would be going back into the antique business. Whatever it is you sound excited. Can't wait to hear. Thanks for hosting.

Donna said...

I don't have anything thrifty to share this week. I bet you are going to open a shop?
Hugs,
Donna

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Well, I am a regular party goer here! Thank you once again for hosting! Off to visit the other guests!

Carol

Low Tide High Style said...

Hmm, they've asked you to be the new AU mascot?! ;-)

Kat :)

Tammy at Tammy Loves Dishes said...

Linda, thanks so much for featuring my blog this week! You made my week for sure.

You certainly do know how to keep us in suspense. Can't wait to hear your news!

A Vintage Vine said...

Thanks for hosting....What do you have going on? Interesting, I am so curious...Have a great night!

Marlee said...

Can't you just give us a hint about your big announcement? Thanks for hosting!

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Very curious about your announcement! Thanks for hosting. I linked up this week.

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

I'm anxious to here what you have up your sleeve. I'm wondering if you have decided to open another shop? Thanks so much for hosting!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm guessing... um... you're going to join Habitat for Humanity?

Noble Vintage said...

thanks for hosting Linda! My curiosity is definitely piqued!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! xo

Ivy and Elephants said...

I am loving the features. Thanks for hosting!

Paula

Becca Bertotti said...

Love all of the fabulous features! So much inspiration, as always. Thank you so much for hosting ... I'm off to play!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Linda

I like being at the beach this time of year. It is cool in the northwest but the views are wonderful driving the Oregon coast. That is the beach I visit with family.

Thanks for the party today

Linsey said...

Thanks for hosting! I mislabled one of my link ups. The bucket of spools should be called "Almost free Antique Booth Decor". Oopsy :)

erin of salvaged whimsy said...

I wish I was looking at the gulf coast right now :) Thanks for hosting and I'm looking forward to hearing the big news!

Becca Bertotti said...

And, PS: can't wait to hear what your exciting news is!

Sharon, aka Bootersmom03 said...

Looking forward to hearing your great news! Thanks for hosting!

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Thanks for hosting the party! Great to have something to bring to it! Can't wait to hear your news.

Cathy @My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks so much for always hosting such a great party. You have some really terrific followers. Gosh my interest is really peaked. Your not pregnant are you? Cause that could change you life. Somehow I think it about your blog going ???? Thank so much for partying at Sunday's Best Party. It really means a lot that you join in on my little bit of fun!

Erin {Lavender and Lemon Drops} said...

Thanks for hosting Linda :)

Sue said...

Well it sounds exciting! We just did something that changed our lives too, pictures on my blog. I some how doubt you are doing what we did!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails