Thursday, June 9, 2016

Let's Go Shopping

 Welcome to Coastal Charm Interiors!
This area of the shop is all about "FARMHOUSE WHITE"! You will see everything from old barn doors to beautiful white antique linens. If you like old ironstone, vintage scales, farm tables, vintage clothing, vintage baby items, then you will like what you see here. Today, we will just see about half of this area, so another post will follow soon. So, let's go shopping y'all!
                                                                                      Blessings,
                                                                                        Linda


                                                     Let's get started with some cotton and antique linens.




                                                           This huge table came out of an old mill...just
                                                            think how it would make one amazing kitchen
                                                                                           island.


                                                          Here we have some beautiful white dishes that
                                                                         are perfect for gift giving.




                                                             We just reduced a large selection of ironstone.



                                                             This old farm table is full of some wonderful
                                                                              farmhouse goodies!




                                                           Our display window is all AMERICA!!!




Don't forget that FLAG DAY is next
Tuesday June 14
so fly those flags!




                                                         Hey y'all...let's stay in touch!!!

 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png
 photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png  photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png
Linking up here...
Share Your Style
Talk of the Town
Vintage Charm

10 comments:

Rita C at Panoply said...

Super, super nice, Linda. Everything looks so clean, well styled and I love your Americana window vignette! You can always tell when a shopkeeper loves what they do, as is true in your case!
Rita

mamasmercantile said...

Once again a feast for the eyes, you certainly have some beautiful things. I do so wish I was nearer so that I could pop in.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I always want to reach out and touch everything when I see pictures of your space. I LOVE it all! Thanks, Linda, for sharing a glimpse of your treasures with Talk of the Town.

Curtains in My Tree said...

wonderful things to look at
love the farmhouse table and that huge wood cutting board standing on on the table
I don't know why I want one of those I have small kitchen but they attach my attention for sure

Bonnie said...

Hi lInda, Everything looks nice. It does show that you love what you do. Your enthusiasm is contagious.
The little white cart is sentimental for me. My mother and I both had one with African Violets years ago. Of course , I love zinc watering cans, and hob nail vases too.
Hope your summer is going well.

Unknown said...

This looks wonderful Linda, Rene and I are hoping to make a trip down soon. If we can't we hope to see you at Down In The Delta Market.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Great displays, your shop is super cute

Home on the Corner said...

Your displays make me want to come shopping! Looks like a wonderful place to come spend a leisurely afternoon! Have a great weekend!

Lauren at Wonderfully Made said...

Beautiful displays--especially love the patriotic and that little shirt! I love all things white and chippy because winter or summer they work.

Our Hopeful Home said...

Your store is such a lovely place to have fun in! I would snatch up that ironstone if I were only there! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm! xoKathleen Charm Bracelet Diva {at Home}

Related Posts with Thumbnails