Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Fixer Upper Style

 What do you do when you are sick and you are dreaming of DIY projects?
I get out my laptop and get on Pinterest for some inspiration. Actually, we are in the middle of a bedroom makeover this week. Yes, walls are being painted, shiplap is being installed and best of all we are adding a barn door in this room. I have been helping with the makeover until I got sick, but my sweet hubs is still going strong and getting it done. Today, I have a few inspiration pics of the "FIXER UPPER" style that I am so in love with these days.
                                                                                   Blessings,
                                                                                      Linda















                                                                All photos are via Pinterest.

                                       I'd  love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Linking up here...
The Talk of the Town
Share Your Style
Vintage Charm
Feathered Nest Friday
MET Monday
Inspiration Monday

8 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

What great inspiration Linda. Every time I get on Pinterest I get MAD! I want to do it all! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Feel better soon Linda. Hugs.
Joy

Junkchiccottage said...

Great inspiration ideas Linda. I cannot wait to see your bedroom make over. Sounds fabulous. Sorry you are not feeling great. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
xoxo
Kris

Cecilia said...

I think most of us are in love with Farmhouse style. Great inspiration photos! Looking forward to seeing your bedroom (you're going to love the barn door!). Take care and feel better soon!
Hugs,
Cecilia

mamasmercantile said...

Inspirational, love your style. Looking forward to seeing how your bedroom turns out.

Unknown said...

Unfortunately the farmhouse style doesn't match our traditional home at all, but I sure enjoy looking at it, and love it just the same. Thanks for sharing, and I hope you're feeling better real soon! Cynthia

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

What gorgeous inspiration pics. Can't wait to see you bedroom redo. My 12 year old's bedroom is on the list for this year...excited to get started. Thinking about installing shiplap too however I know it is not exactly cheap...LOL it may end up just being regular paneling turned sideways!
Happy New Year Linda!!!

Our Hopeful Home said...

Oh, Linda, I am so with you on this one! I have become somewhat of a farmhouse fanatic over the past couple of years and I was swooning over all the lovely pics. Can't WAIT to see our bedroom when it's done! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm! xoKathleen Charm Bracelet Diva {At Home}

Related Posts with Thumbnails